- The SEC is investigating electronic bonds prices and why some are hidden from view. Are customers truly receiving "best price"?
- Hands down the best explanation or deciphering I have seen on Fed policy, Yellen's statement and QE taper. (hat tip GT) CWS Market Review
- Marked weakness continues in biotech and technology names. Rotation into financials and oil&gas names? We think so.
- With hopes for SGR (Sustainable Growth Rate) reform dashed, physicians prepare for a 24% pay cut effective April 1, 2014.
- Bank stress tests are out and worst case scenario? A mere $501 Billion in losses to the Fed. What could go wrong? They can always file Bankruptcy like everyone else. *lol*
- Take Yahoo, minus out it's stake in Alibaba and Yahoo Japan and what's left.............is worthless. Ritholtz (click to enlarge image)
- If you do NOT feel the biotech bubble has burst and you merely feel this is some profit taking and rotation into other sectors, here's a list of the biggest biotech losers to ponder buying the dip. (ZeroHedge image)