- Schwab says HFT is a "Cancer" that must be addressed. "The primary principle behind our markets has always been that no one should carry an unfair advantage. That simple but fundamental principle is being broken." When big players such as Schwab begin to speak out, one must wonder if this will gain attention now.
- GT sold . Still feel that's a HST
- Citibank $C reports$400M in fraudulent loans out of their Mexico subsidiary; lowered profit forecast.
- Kos is calling bearish head-and-shoulder tops in a few ETFs. Find out which in our charts section.
- Corporate profits continue to show strength - this for the long term investor Califia Beach Pundit
- Using California as a proxy, enrollment in ACA has been good with the exception of Latinos and to a lesser extent young (healthy) Americans.
- After the close, CME lowered margin rqmts. on crude oil, gold, silver and coal.. Seriously? As if we need higher gasoline to jeopardize the recovery? Well, inflation would help speed the recovery. We shall see.