- No shocker here as the FTC issues a blistering rebuke of states limiting sales of TSLA direct consumer sales.
- So much for the peace accord with Russia as they begin military exercises (WSJ) Markets will not like this continued uncertainty. Watch crude oil, gold, silver and copper. You will note that bonds $BND (flight to safe haven) have been holding up. Not everyone is pouring money into equities.
- The first regulation proposals are coming out on…
- AAPL's iPhone6 release expected late Summer, early Fall. Marketwatch
- 44 stocks on Morgan Stanley's radar as take over candidates
- Yellen's gaffe that wasn't. CNBC
- How airlines are boosting their bottom line amid higher fuel costs; with add-on fees. Click on graphic right to enlarge.
- China slaps Nu Skin ($NUS) on the wrist, fining them $500k for misleading consumers. Market was anticipating a much heavier fine and impact on…