For those who follow lunar or planetary cycles, it is of note the 2015 Bradley Model basically shows two separate (wider) trends. Remember that the direction shown is not necessarily the direction of the trend predicted; rather based on mathematical calculations. They are meant as a timing indicator but not a measurement of the magnitude or the direction of the move.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet