Large and small, Regionals broke out today. My guess is on the news that the Fed will raise rates sooner than previously believed. I am already long JPM from a lower level however would recommend JPM on a pullback/test of support as well as the double bottom in $C. If you buy the breakout, plan to add on a test of the 2d with a stop below the February swing low. Target equal to the height of the pattern, roughly $53 or more. JPM target roughly $63 but I always leave some on the table and let it run with a stop on b/e. You never know how far we can go.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet