As this table from http://stocktradersalmanac.com demonstrates, tightening wasn't necessarily the beginning of the end. Quite often the Dow experienced corrections, other times the market was able to bounce and end higher at the end of the tightening phase. I guess the big questions are just "how confident" is the investing public in the US's recovery and "where" is fair value?
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet