Fairly well hated at this point and left to drift but I see two opportunities here. One would be a double bottom; shake out the weak hands and take out the stops below the earnings low then reversal. The other would be to buy just above the 78.6% "death fib" with a stop below that. If it takes out 78.6% odds are extremely high the low will be challenged and maybe, as FB was, taken out before ultimately reversing course. Either way above, your risk is defined. I have an alert in @ 47.74 and will risk $1.30. It still has that gap from earnings to fill. Who knows but I like the risk/reward if that were to be the case.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet