For those who didn't get in months ago when I recommended UNG long, here's another shot. It's broken it's falling wedge, came back to test support and is now forming a right shoulder in a head and shoulders bottom. You could take a partial position, add more on any test of the 50d and let it run. Ultimate target is the horizon trend line shown but I would take a partial along the way when overbought and lock in some gains. Stop initially below $17.75 Note: UNL Is another way to play this, although not as liquid.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet