Biotech was set up in a bullish triangle but changed directions (along with healthcare XLV) on heavy volume today as Donald Trump addressed the nation. He spoke of cracking down on drug pricing and talked of a "bidding process" in his administration. This now sets up a bearish triangle if you wish; cover above todays high. I at least like the minimal risk. Let's see how this plays out and if I'm wrong, I'll flip my position and get long.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet