Biotech was set up in a bullish triangle but changed directions (along with healthcare XLV) on heavy volume today as Donald Trump addressed the nation. He spoke of cracking down on drug pricing and talked of a "bidding process" in his administration. This now sets up a bearish triangle if you wish; cover above todays high. I at least like the minimal risk. Let's see how this plays out and if I'm wrong, I'll flip my position and get long.
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
Search by category, ticker symbol or keyword. Leave us a comment in the area below each chart. Share to Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
Un-check to search the web