- Saving down, lending up and tapering combine in a perfect storm. One of our favorite bloggers CalifiaBeachPundit
- More tech companies are experiencing DDoS cyber attacks including SAY Media (Typepad), Meetup, Basecamp, Vimeo, Bit.ly and others.
- 51% of Americans are unsure of the validity of the Big Bang theory. For many it's because it can't be seen or seems too far away A look at the iron triangle of science, religion and politics,
- For the first time in history, the rich find themselves working longer than the poor.
- The Fed must choose: more jobs or lower inflation.
- Shipments through the port of Los Angeles jumped 34% spurring a bit of (recovery) conversation today on Wall Street
- Google follows Facebook and Twitter with app-installed advertising.
Un-check to search the web