In addition to charts I uploaded (which there are many more but I'm short on time, it being a holiday) here are a few of my weekend email reads I found interesting. Enjoy - and Happy Easter.
- Variant sees commercial and industrial lending to continue to fall. No, not a good thing.
- The top 20 reasons start ups fail. Visual Capitalist
- Think renewables will gain usage over coal and crude oil? You may be surprised. McKinsey
- Domo origato mr roboto Visual Capitalist
- Here we go again as banks ramp up and push home equity loans (because we didn't learn the last time). WSJ
- Brookings says technology actually has not made up more productive (say what?)
- The richest and poorest countries in the world. Visual Capitalist