This demonstrates that the S&P500 is nearing the 127.2 fibonacci extension (a level for profit taking). It also demonstrates how well this index bounces off of monthly moving averages AND fibonacci levels. In face the historic fibonacci levels showed large "tails" meaning a great # of buyers were waiting there to scoop up stocks. THAT is where you should be buying stocks.......(imho)
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet